STALKER(S)
Welcome
/Syaffiqa Ahmad
An unexpected life.
Saturday 22 October 2011 | 0Superstar (s)!


Yeahh, lifes is so difficult to predict. Lifes also like a wheel. Kadangkala kita dekat atas, kadangkala kita dekat bawah, bila kita dekat atas tu, jangan seronok sangat sebab kita akan kebawah juga nanti :>

Aku tak sangka yang aku akan hilang orang yang aku betul-betul sayang. Yeahh. But, it was over a year ago. Err, every second that passed day by day i have tried to forget you. But, i was not able to do that :/ God please help me. I can't bear this anymore.

Now, friends becomes enemies and vice versa. Its was unexpected. Err. I hope Allah give me a fucking great life to me. Amin :>  I'm easy to forgive what they did to me. But, its hard to forget.

I love all my friend :>


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Assalamulaikum :) I'm Siti Nursyaffiqa Binti Ahmad & 20 y/o. Came from my mother's womb and certainly i'm raised in here, Kuala Lumpur.You know my name, not my story :)


underlined, bold

Loving you ♥


Diary Super Me Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Basecode by : Qistina
Re.Design :
Own this blog : Syaffiqa Ahmad

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!